Yd100 on girls bike frame?

I moved this post from another thread so as not to de-rail the thread of the OP on the other.

As far as putting a motor on a girl bike frame. It has been done, yes. Hopefully others with more knowledge on that particular subject will be able to provide more information.

You can put one on it as is, or you can cut out the upper tube and flip it around. The main reason girls frames aren't popular is if you have to stop real fast and hard or get into an accident you are likely to end up sitting on that hot motor. Not fun

You can put one on it as is, or you can cut out the upper tube and flip it around. The main reason girls frames aren't popular is if you have to stop real fast and hard or get into an accident you are likely to end up sitting on that hot motor. Not fun
It's ok if it's the wintertime
Can I put a yd motor kit on a girls frame?
with determination you can do whatever the hey you want. I put a yd100 on a kids bike.

20231123_125250.jpg

This is what I did with a bendy bike, similar to what has to happen with a low bar bike.
full
My first bike ended up bending, it wasn't supposed to though lol
I mean it works and it's torquey, can't tell ya much more than that. It works.

I am really proud of myself for adapting that motobecane bendy intake...
I think they have potential for better performance. I want to get one for its affordability and practicing porting

Back