Yet another Aussie.....

A friend of mine got a F80 from Zbox not long ago which is having problems with the carby, seems to be starved of fuel adjusting the needle helps though.
Although I got the same engine about 2 months ago and its running great! Dont think there all bad..
Is there much difference between the actual grubee 2 strokes and generic ones? Just quality control?

Thanks for the welcome guys...

Re the motor...Oh dear. When I thought I had one choice it was easy! Now there are two......

Not to worry, I'm sure to have a lot to learn. Thanks for the tips , I'll keep you posted.

Glenn

Hang in there, it ain't Zbox fault if quality falls.
It's falling everywhere according to these reports.
The key is patience, but it will take a while to get this quality syndrome corrected. The problem over there is survival, and soon they will realize it is no longer a shortsighted manufacturer/marketing "game".
Still, we can make our own home grown brands if patience wear thin.

Japan went through it and now look, Honda is where it's at,but it took a long time.

This is a very interesting read and there are more like it, so it's not the opinion of one person writing to explain what is going on
http://www.chinalawblog.com/2007/07/china_products_its_always_dark.html

But how about the legality?

OK, had a poke around and spoken to Warren at Zbox.

Now it seems these motorised bikes cannot be considered legal in Australia (definately Vic). Yet Zbox sells 1000's year and obviously all you blokes are riding them too.

Hasn't really dampened my enthusiasm at all but - How do you all get on legally? Any problems with the local constabulary?

Glenn

I've just got my Zbox Z80 installed,about 25KM on it so far. I was amazed when it started first go in the car park. I had to tweak it just a little to get it to idle, but it seems to be going fine so far. I'm taking it easy for running in, of course.

Back