You just can't fix STUPIDITY like this.

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Local time
11:34 PM
Real stupidty in action

YEP, Ya can't fix STUPID, especially at 140 MPH...No regard for the safety of others either.

I knew in the first 20 seconds of his riding he was waaaay beyond his skill level for that kind of bike. His head didn't move with his body when leaning the bike at all. He also counter leaned when making some of his lane changes. He is lucky to be alive, and lucky the first impact knocked him out.

I knew in the first 20 seconds of his riding he was waaaay beyond his skill level for that kind of bike. His head didn't move with his body when leaning the bike at all. He also counter leaned when making some of his lane changes. He is lucky to be alive, and lucky the first impact knocked him out.
I do NOT feel sorry for him whatsoever for what happened to him due to his own stupidity, with zero regard for anyone elses safety.

I do NOT feel sorry for him whatsoever for what happened to him due to his own stupidity, with zero regard for anyone elses safety.
I will sympathize with him. He even admitted his own failure here. As I said, he got lucky. At least he was smart enough to wear some riding gear, and that helmet probably saved his life, even if it didn't quite save his face.

I will sympathize with him.
If you have ever had to gather body parts of people strewn about after accidents like this, you wouldn't be as sympathetic either.

It's not fun to have to go looking for the missing boot with a foot still inside it when the bike rider guy is impaled on a tree branch trying to outrun us during a simple traffic stop...it killed his GF too.

If you have ever had to gather body parts of people strewn about after accidents like this, you wouldn't be as sympathetic either.
Just had to cover half of a person laying in the road when they crashed and rolled and the car cut/crushed him in half as it rolled over. He didn't have a seat belt on.

You confuse sympathy for injuries with forgiveness of stupidity. What he was doing was incredibly stupid, and he got what he deserved, no argument about that. I still don't want to see anybody injured, regardless of how dumb they were to achieve it.

I have serious doubts about the authenticity of this video.

How do you get a camera to film this from the POV it’s shot? There’s never any movement or waiver of the camera bike relationship. The view is fixed. Who filmed it? Following?
The bike appears to slide across the the lanes and at times doesn’t appear to be traveling straight..to me at least.
I had huge argument with a conspiracy believing riding buddy over this very video.
I’m opening myself to flaming but I call BS on the video. IF..it’s legit…how was it filmed? How do you get a camera dead still fixed from that POV for that long at the supposed 140mph?
The concept and message it puts forth is good….moron speeding beyond his capabilities on a bike ending in catastrophe. Beyond that it’s just another Facebook AI or what ever video…IMO.
The bike appears to be superimposed onto the road to me.

This video surfaced on Facebook. I saw it after a snake video. The snake was 100x’s bigger than the guy it was supposed to be chasing.

I have serious doubts about the authenticity of this video.

How do you get a camera to film this from the POV it’s shot? There’s never any movement or waiver of the camera bike relationship. The view is fixed. Who filmed it? Following?
The bike appears to slide across the the lanes and at times doesn’t appear to be traveling straight..to me at least.
I had huge argument with a conspiracy believing riding buddy over this very video.
I’m opening myself to flaming but I call BS on the video. IF..it’s legit…how was it filmed? How do you get a camera dead still fixed from that POV for that long at the supposed 140mph?
The concept and message it puts forth is good….moron speeding beyond his capabilities on a bike ending in catastrophe. Beyond that it’s just another Facebook AI or what ever video…IMO.
The bike appears to be superimposed onto the road to me.

This video surfaced on Facebook. I saw it after a snake video. The snake was 100x’s bigger than the guy it was supposed to be chasing.
He was recording on a 360 camera on a pole mounted to the back of his bike. That's how you get that kind of view. They are pretty wild with how they work and record in a full 360 view so you can even change FOV in "real time" during edit.

Watch through this.video and you will see just how capable these cameras are.

Back