Am I driving illegally?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by commanderroach1999, Oct 13, 2016.

1. I am driving to work tomorrow. I am 17 and don't currently own a drivers license. In missouri law it says I need to have a drivers license. I am technically driving a motorized bicycle. I was wondering if I could possibly say something to get by if I get pulled over. I have to go into work tomorrow and I won't have a ride. I will have to drive on the highway. Any suggestions???

2. KTOKTO

KTOKTO Active Member

Your posts just keep getting better! Keep it up!

Holly and zippinaround like this.
  3. KB_UK

KB_UK Member

Are you sure you're seven teen?

4. Thank u KTOKTO
    KB_UK here's my proof
    2016-10-13 17.33.14-1.jpg

5. butre

butre Well-Known Member

holy hell, 1999 was 17 years ago? I remember it like it were yesterday.

6. Steve Best

Steve Best Active Member

We're gettin' old Butre, real old...

7. zippinaround

zippinaround Active Member

If you get stopped by cops just tell them you need to work to buy a flamethrower for your exhaust hahah

Holly and FurryOnTheInside like this.
  8. FurryOnTheInside

FurryOnTheInside Active Member

In the USA there's a thing called a NONDRIVER license? WTF??

Holly likes this.
  9. I got to work no problems, 3 different cops followed me for like 5 minutes. I acted like I knew what I was doing and acted like I belonged there.......I didn't know what i was doing.If u act and drive like ur supposed to they won't have a reason to pull u over.The only reason I didn't get pulled over is because of those years of watching by parents drive, how they drove, what they did at each sign, how they turned at stop lights, ect.

10. KTOKTO

KTOKTO Active Member

Yes, in das land of das free, vee must ensure vee all have das papers in order. If not, vee have vays of making you talk!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    marshall johnson likes this.
  11. I will never surrender....but to law enforcement.

12. gary55

gary55 Active Member

Unt von must chews der vords vissly for da ears here, day haf valls!

marshall johnson and KTOKTO like this.
  13. Jonj57

Jonj57 Member

You will get pulled over for one reason or another, I've been pulled over just so the cop could look at my bike once haha. Just be confident that you know what you're doing and be respectful to the officer(s) and 9/10 times they'll leave you be.

14. FurryOnTheInside

FurryOnTheInside Active Member

You'll definitely get pulled over for riding your bicycle the wrong way down the highway! :p

15. gary55

gary55 Active Member

How do they know if I'm going the wrong way? They don't know where I'm going.o_O

D. White and KTOKTO like this.
  16. zippinaround

Yeah I'm curious about this too what exactly is a non drivers licence for?

17. gary55

gary55 Active Member

I'm guessing it's just a state ID. Probably helps for cashing checks and stuff like that.

Randall likes this.
  18. zippinaround

Hmm seems a bit strange calling it a non drivers licence though surely they should just call it state ID , good idea tho here in Ireland it's very hard to get ID my passport is out of date and im banned from holding a licence so have no ID and can't get a new passport without valid photo ID haha in other words just have to wait till I'm unbanned , almost 4 yrs now I've had no ID

19. gary55

gary55 Active Member

In Arizona they call them state ID's. Other states vary. Over here in the US you need a social security card and a official form of government ID with picture to properly get a job. What a world huh.

20. zippinaround

Haha world is gone mad!