Aussie roll call......

Yeah, Im in Sydney

Im in Manly, Sydney and I am currently replacing the back wheel of my bike. Dont have too much fun without me... lol
I cant wait till I fire up my engine again.

Adelaide represent

Victor here representing Adelaide, SA. Their a quiet alot of these bikes around here, so wouldnt be suprised if some of them were members of this forum.

Tassie has a few of these little machines, and a bloke down in Hobart thats actively trying to raise awareness of the whole "powered bike" thing. I've just bought one, a Sachs 301 on a mountain bike, and am loving it! Pity about the rain right now. I wont struggle through the wet on it, just to get to work. Come on summer! :cool:

Attachments

• Copy of Tailwind.JPG
    Copy of Tailwind.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 201
  • Sachs 30cc.jpg
    Sachs 30cc.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 202
hi, runnamuc from newcastle
you've had a lot of response here its great. i started the newcastle network in clubs and haven't had any contact. i know there around. i've got a ht 80 and its awsome. i'm just about to clean up the ports. new gasket gear came on wednesday, new frame installed last week. anyway, keep bikein

any way i just had a quick scan of your thread and was wondering if anything has turned up in the way of a ride. has the idea been bought up for a national ride where each city can represent itself on a specific day.maybe set it up before they try and take us off the road.
i do 20 k a day for work and then theres the weekend, yeah yeah yeah.

gday

Just joined the forum today. Ive been riding my bike for about 1 and a half months. Located Sydney. Dave

Hi all.

George, Sydney, Hurstville

trying to decide between gasman 57cc or zbox z80... any ideas? cheers.

Back