Aussie roll call......

dont,t blow it the engine that is ,running em in is a must .find a watering hole within half hour run times,have a clayton,s at one a feed at the next .but have a ripper ride.

Hey Knewkid..I have a job in a factory in NSW where we import bananas from Queensland, straighten them out, paint them dark green and sell them as zucchinis...The boss just how to work out how to peel them easier so he can sell more....Hope you find someone within a tanks distance to ride with..Good luck ENO

Hi all.

George, Sydney, Hurstville

trying to decide between gasman 57cc or zbox z80... any ideas? cheers.

gett he 80 kit ( really 66ccs)

gasmanbikes @ Penrith have been reallyt great with me, bit don't know if the one closer to you will be better or worse.

Zbox is also good, warran is always helpfull :) just waiting for your package to arrive in the mail is the killer :p

My two bobs worth. I bought a 66cc Gasman kit and it was **** from the day I bought it. In 2 months it blew up three times. 1st time the bottom end went, the 2nd the piston seized in the bore and the 3rd bottom end and piston seized in the bore. I never thrashed it or gave it a hard time (I work on engines for a living). On every trip I went on I had to play with it to keep it going.
Gasman themselves were more than helpful but I wouldnt buy one again.

im using a full rocksolid chainless bike and hp1 50cc motor .
i have only just done 550km .
my bike is now run in an i have a poo poo street pipe to fit .
ohhh i good place to buy parts is www.mbb imports.com
he has a 36 tooth spocket rear

Back