Aussie roll call......

ok adelaidians how about a cruise starting from the jetty at the bay
to wherever on saturday 11th of aug about 12 midday if this date/time/place
does'nt suit you make a sugestion i have no life and i'm on 2 weeks holiday so just about anytime is ok with me:)

Sounds great. I am desparately trying to get my ride back on the road and I know others are still perfecting a new install so it sounds like a tight timeline but all good.

It is also a centeral start point so that is way fair.

Are we going to make it an official MBc ride or a test run? More info about this is in the 'Lets Ride' forum if you havn't seen it.

As you know the adelaide police are cracking down on bike gangs so what are the rules to keep it legal:confused::cool::D:D

Oh and Chopper and the rest of Australia would be welcome too:D

ya

**** ya ill be in on that one if i can get this motor to fit on my grame mate is going to look at it on the weekend.......

coolness...maybe it'd be easier on him to send one big pack to a central spot (you) for redistribution once it gets down under...i'm stoked by your guy's enthusiasm & can't wait to see y'all make MBc a true international endeavor 8)

international endeavor 8)

I prefer 'Worldwide endeavor' :eek::eek::eek::eek:

one of you (at least) has to get a group picture...it's kinda tradition !!!
:cool::cool::cool:

azkronic will do in fact my desktop picture is the one I think you guys took when you raced up that steep hill. I'd like to take a similar one to this one (sweeeet!):

Attachments

• bikes.jpg
    bikes.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 378
azkronic will do in fact my desktop picture is the one I think you guys took when you raced up that steep hill. I'd like to take a similar one to this one (sweeeet!):[/quote]

just one thing who's got the trailer with the beers on ice ?????????
for this ride day..

and i might have another 2 people with me so that must make it bout what 15 people /bikes. nice big group we could do the same as the road racers do and take up a whole lane lolololololo

Back