clutch arm wont go all the way down

My chain kept seizing and coming off the bike at the back sprocket so I think I need to adjust the tensioner. There is a problem with the the little plastic thing which connects the gas tank to the engine. Fuel kept leaking out so I will go to some motorcycle shop/DIY store/bicycle shop to ask to get that fixed.
If I can't sort of the chain thing I will go to a bicycle place. It started and it died. I think it was because 90% of fuel was leaking out and the engine wasn't getting enough. Time to try again tomorrow. I gave up when the chain got a little screwed up.

My chain kept seizing and coming off the bike at the back sprocket so I think I need to adjust the tensioner. There is a problem with the the little plastic thing which connects the gas tank to the engine. Fuel kept leaking out so I will go to some motorcycle shop/DIY store/bicycle shop to ask to get that fixed.
If I can't sort of the chain thing I will go to a bicycle place. It started and it died. I think it was because 90% of fuel was leaking out and the engine wasn't getting enough. Time to try again tomorrow. I gave up when the chain got a little screwed up.
maybe the rear sprocket is not evenly bolted on? by plastic thing going from tank to engine i presume you mean fuel line this should be at least zip tied (cable tie ) whatever you call it or a bit of wire tightened .

I think the rear sprocket should be ok since I had no chain problems when I bought the bike but it can't hurt to check. I fixed the chain coming off also by adjusting the tensioner.
I didn't mean fuel line no if this is what you mean
fuel line.jpg

But yes anyway I don't have enough fuel line either- I could swear that wasn't in the kit- where can I buy some?
I meant the transparent cap kind of the thing with both ends connected to the fuel line one to gas tank the other to engine. I'll put a pic of that in that in the next post.

I dont know what these two pictures are called so Ill just call them "thing" I user the bigger one but here is what I was talking about. The smaller one is new one from the kit- whenever I put the fuel switch from the gas tank to on the petrol was leaking from either the top of the thing or the bottom of it depending on how I adjusted it's position with respect to the fuel line pieces. perhaps the fuel line is too short and the flow rate of petrol is too much for the thickness and length of it?
There doesn't seem to be a problem with the "thing" because whenever I remove it and put it under a tap and at an angle also (to see if that might be the reason for spilling) still no problem -the water flows through the thing beautifully...

Attachments

• 20161118_123208.jpg
    20161118_123208.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 20161118_123153.jpg
    20161118_123153.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 87
that is a fuel filter , and must be secured at the joins using wire , jubilee clip , hose clamp or tie wrap. i wouldnt use the one you have run water through , although it may be ok if you thoroughly rinse it through with petrol before you install it. the most common place i've seen fuel leak from is where the tap attaches to the fuel tank so check there too.

So I went to motorcycle garage they gave me a 5mm fuel line- told me to use the small fuel filter because the large one was for a 500cc motorbike usually. They fitted for me- so I went outside- tried it. Nothing.
Went back and the dude said the copper inside the spark plug cap which goes on the spark plug and is connected to CDI was gone- so I bought another one of those- and connected spark plug properly.
Beautiful I thought. Chain's good, fuel flow's good, spark plug good. Try it again and it still didn't work :(.

So I went to motorcycle garage they gave me a 5mm fuel line- told me to use the small fuel filter because the large one was for a 500cc motorbike usually. They fitted for me- so I went outside- tried it. Nothing.
Went back and the dude said the copper inside the spark plug cap which goes on the spark plug and is connected to CDI was gone- so I bought another one of those- and connected spark plug properly.
Beautiful I thought. Chain's good, fuel flow's good, spark plug good. Try it again and it still didn't work :(.
Was the small one the one you ran water through? The size of the filter doesn't really matter unless it's super duper tiny might cause prob then .

Nope ran water through the big one. when I went back he said the small one was fine and fuel was going through just fine.

There are loads of screws on the outside- do you mean there is a screw on the outside which adjusts an "idle screw " which lives on the inside. Where is this screw on the outside I have to tighten?

Back