Clutch Clutch troubles...No start condition

Check to see if it's stuck in the hole all squashed up. Blow it out with a air hose if it is.

If you happen to find the bearing on the floor somewhere, check by scratching it on it on a file. If the bearing scratches, then replace it from your local bearing shop with quality hardened bearing.
Some batches of chinese HT clutch bearings were not hardened.
It happens, nothing surprises me anymore,
(Bearings, threads, "chalky fasteners, square gaskets for round holes, round gaskets for square holes, etc etc)

Attachments

• tn_Clutch Bar and Bearing.jpg
    tn_Clutch Bar and Bearing.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 255
It's so hard to follow this thread. Up above you say that it is peddle the bike with no issues. To me that would say that your clutch is working. Above that you say that you got the bike to fire. That would tell us that your clutch is engaging/working properly.
If I were you I'd look for that ball. Try to picture this. With the left cover off (the cover with the clutch lever), pull the pin out. The pin is a little thinner than a pencil and much shorter. Now after pulling that pin, there is a metal ball bearing about the size of what you would fire from a BB Gun. You may have to sit the bike on it's side for it to fall out.They tend to bounce and roll under something so be careful.
Look for "clutch assembly" on this link. You have to scroll down quite a bit. Now look at part 24 and 25. 24 is the ball bearing and 25 is the pin.

http://motoredbikes.versionate.com/#/document/view/7743;Motored_bikes_manual_Happy_time_-_V1.0

Back