ebike on the way

I think I'll get at least 20 on full power without assist. The manual says 70-80 miles with PAS. 20-30 without. Anything over 25 mph you can't really pedal assist though. I'll try to go on a long ride this weekend. Maybe halfway to work and back and let you know. I do know, I went on a long ride and when I got back I couldn't charge it for about a half an hour because of battery temp I assume.

I am also concerned with the wind. The bike doesn't power through a headwind like I had hoped. It really slows me down. I guess the MB did too but it seems like it wasn't as much. Maybe I just didn't have a speedo so I didn't realize how much.

Yours is great. If I didn't need to go fast and far I would have gotten one like yours as well. I just have a long commute and a truck I don't like to drive. I mean aside from the glow plugs not working, it is a great truck. I just don't like driving it as a daily driver I guess. Every time I start it up I just see money flowing out of the exhaust for some reason. Probably all mental.

Back