how many times have u been pulled over

Well I been pulled over by a few cops and they tell me your helmet, glasses, or headlight needs to be on. Other thatn the ordinary no problems one of 8 others in my area and with 4000+ miles Ida thought I should see them more. I built a CRAN BRUISER for my BOSS/Bud you already know them fenders lodged in the forks and claimed a buncha skin off his elbos...good thing hes a badd *** he just carried the thing home and took the taco off and replced it with something more round..... BUT He got pulled over on one of our commuter highways(no bike lanes on it) The Cop said that he's got to get low and High Beam Headlights, a Motorcycle Helmet (DOT), 2 Mirrors, use hand signals, wear glasses, have a tail light that does'nt blink but stays on and al lights be visible for 200 ft. Thats the skinny on Wa. law in my City. I remember telling a Cop one time that it was less than 49cc's he either did'nt hear me or did'nt care what I was saying because he started talking right over me when I mentioned the Displacement... HDPT

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was pulled over with a bunch of friends before. Two cruisers showed up and just told us to ride home with the engines off. My friend had a standup scooter with a 40cc though so it sucked for him. I don't know why it took two cop cars to tell us that. The cops have nothing better to do around here. I mean, one of my friends went to court over ding dong ditch. WHO GOES TO COURT OVER THAT?

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT Nocking and running

omg to COURT ha ha.ofshgfnsht

:helmet::helmet:Cops are all eyes over mopeds, There must be over a thousand of the loud fast ones in town.

I have never been given a second look by a policeman.:helmet:

When I see them, I start pedalling.

:unsure:In fact, I'm gonna start pedalling a few strokes every 20 seconds that I'm riding. If a cop watches me for a few seconds, he'll see me pedalling whenever I'm on my MB.:geek:

Well I'm happy to report that I haven't yet been stopped on a motorbike.

I was stopped on a push bike once, when I had my young son on it with me. He was sitting on a seat that I had made, on the top tube, with his feet on foot pegs, and holding the handlebar. We got stopped by a woman police officer who got belligerent right from the beginning. I won't go into all the gory details, but she told me that the bike seat had to be on the rear of the bike, (wrong!) and that I had to walk to my destination (about six miles.) If she saw me riding with my kid again I was going to JAIL.
I asked her if she thought that putting me in irons, and taking my kid to child protective custody would be better for my kid than (legally) ridding double on a bike, and could she please cite the law that said the seat had to be on the rear of the bike.
After looking in her book and finding no such law she said she would let me go this time. I laughed in her face and rode off.
My son (about four at the time) was terrified of the police for quite awhile after that. My wife called the police station and filed a compliant.
I believe the officer was reassigned.

Never Been Pulled Over

On My Bike (Knock on Wood )
The cops and neighbors just think it's really Cool and always wave and say hi.
Even people the never have spoken to me say hi when they see the bike.
I think deep down inside they really want one !!!!:geek:

Been pulled over too many times before, 9 so far!!! So far they are now leaving me alone with my ground effect LEDs. Also, I have a 55W halogen that I turn on when I see a cop to let them know that I SEE THEM, and I honked my loud car horn one time when I was being paced by a cop, then he turned around and went the other way, hahaha.

They like to get you when you don't expect it, so make it known that you SEE THEM and you have bigger balls then they do and you are not scared of them. If you are dimly lit, and look like you are hiding something, that's when they mess with you. Show THEM who's got the big cojones.

Last edited:
got my motor bike holding on tight

Califonia is lax on motor bicycle laws just obey posted speed and stay under 30 in town.....

haven't been pulled over ---- yet -- hope not to be

I stay very low keyed -- noise and others

yes -- Calif laws seem to be very cool
except cities within the state can pass there own little laws
regarding motorized bicycles
THAT DON'T SEEM RIGHT
but not to lose any sleep tonight
got my motor bike holding on tight

ride that THING

Once, and I deserved it. No headlight, no helmet, & no chain, so I couldn't pedal.

Many things wrong with that picture. Now that I corrected these problems, I haven't had a problem with anybody. Sometimes cops really are looking out for your safety... sometimes!

Back