I Must Ask

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by elchucko, May 6, 2013.

1. elchucko

elchucko New Member

Are there any dumb or stupid questions that can be asked by me on this web site?

2. LR Jerry

LR Jerry Well-Known Member

Depends on the question. ???

3. elchucko

elchucko New Member

OK, I'll move on! ;)

4. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Only stupid ? is one not asked, then to live in ignorance because of it.

5. elchucko

elchucko New Member

forget that I even asked the question. ;)

6. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

Sure, ask any question that hasn't been already asked or discussed in this forum. If you have a questions, odds are it has already been addressed somewhere here.

The only stupid questions are:
    (a) What oil ratio should I run in my engine
    (b) What's the best oil for my engine
    (c) Anyone have issues with Rick Shi's customer service?

7. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Just don't ask these questions:

Someone said that my bike will run a lot better if i use Opti-2 at 100:1

and

Someone said that if i change the spark plug to an E3 my bike will run at 40 miles an hour,

and

If i connect a 180 degree u-bend plumbing pipe over my carburettor so the wind is forced into the carby will it add 20 miles per hour to my top speed?

8. elchucko

elchucko New Member

I won't ask any questions ever again.....playing it safe ;)

9. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Playing it safe is a very good idea if you know the question is going to be a stupid one.

Unfortunately, i don't know how to play it safe, so i've asked many stupid questions, which has proven me to be a stupid idiot at times, hence the reason why i use the search button on this site to research a point of interest before opening my mouth, and only then will i ask a stupid question if i can't find an answer to my stupid problem.

Sometimes you just have to suck it up, when being proved an idiot - some on here say that i'm an expert at it ;-)

10. Max-M

Max-M Member

I like this type of existential thread once in a while. We've got some interesting shade-tree philosophers here, for sure.

11. elchucko

elchucko New Member

Give it up and go to work! Find something more entertaining (unless this and pulling your pud is it). ;)

12. Max-M

Max-M Member

This "elchucko" is one strange dude! He joined the forum yesterday, and posted: "I must ask: Are there any dumb or stupid questions that can be asked by me on this web site?"

His followup posts in this thread go from strange to bizarre.

Chucko: are you off your head-meds again?!

13. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

I would consider a political question to be stupid because I come to this forum to avoid politics.

14. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Confucious say sometimes stupid answer makes ? look stupid.

15. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Confucious also say: man who scratch very itchy bottom get very smelly finger.