I Must Ask

Only stupid ? is one not asked, then to live in ignorance because of it.

Sure, ask any question that hasn't been already asked or discussed in this forum. If you have a questions, odds are it has already been addressed somewhere here.

The only stupid questions are:
(a) What oil ratio should I run in my engine
(b) What's the best oil for my engine
(c) Anyone have issues with Rick Shi's customer service?

Just don't ask these questions:

Someone said that my bike will run a lot better if i use Opti-2 at 100:1

and

Someone said that if i change the spark plug to an E3 my bike will run at 40 miles an hour,

and

If i connect a 180 degree u-bend plumbing pipe over my carburettor so the wind is forced into the carby will it add 20 miles per hour to my top speed?

Playing it safe is a very good idea if you know the question is going to be a stupid one.

Unfortunately, i don't know how to play it safe, so i've asked many stupid questions, which has proven me to be a stupid idiot at times, hence the reason why i use the search button on this site to research a point of interest before opening my mouth, and only then will i ask a stupid question if i can't find an answer to my stupid problem.

Sometimes you just have to suck it up, when being proved an idiot - some on here say that i'm an expert at it ;-)

I like this type of existential thread once in a while. We've got some interesting shade-tree philosophers here, for sure.

Back