iRide Customs motorized Brutus

Well, here it is...before it gets thrashed from oil, gas and road grime.

Can I enter it in the next Bike of the month contest?

1194_HPIM0458_1.jpg

1194_HPIM0459_1.jpg

1194_HPIM0465_1.jpg

1194_HPIM0469_1.jpg

1194_HPIM0466_1.jpg

once again Iride, you've built another piece of art. l like the tank, the paint, valve stems, and the colors scheme. all of your bikes are kewl, great job iride :cool:

Thatsdax

I agree. needs nothing. If you wanted to try putting parts on it and see what is what, you could do that too. My first bike I put a speedometer and mirrors on it, the speedometer looked cool so I kept it the I took the mirrors of and the the frount fender. Then I bobed the rear fender.

Re: Could you make me one

davidsis said:
How much would you charge to make me a frame and tank like that?

Well, for something like that with a tank might run in the neighborhood of $500-$600 with no paint.

Thanks again guys! I road it to work today and production at the mill just about stopped. I can't wait to get some more goodies to put on it.

Dan

Well Dan (iride) I hope your happy with yourself! Now there are about 300 of us just kicking the back tires on our bikes and tearing them down to start over.
You set the standard buddy! Grats! :D
Doc

omg!

Very nice iride,

are you comming up to our neck of the wooded beach?

can't wait to meet ya and see it in person! just WOW is all i can say!

:eek: :cool: :D :p

Dockspa1 said:
Well Dan (iride) I hope your happy with yourself! Now there are about 300 of us just kicking the back tires on our bikes and tearing them down to start over.

well maybe 299.....I fell butterfly2 and the OG butterfly were my most beutiful works of art I know for a fact that Augi fells the same about Sabrina :p I'm NOT knocking Dan's work or your opinion.

I think I'll be shut up...I think I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning......its only 102 @ 10:30 am and they just flooded the hay feilds around the house....THANKS for centrol air! 8)

well like I've said Dan she or he is stunning!!! I really dont have the words to discribe it but WOW! :eek:

sorry Doc now that I've typed it out I see what you were saying

Brutus

:D OHMIGAWD! As we say here, that's wicked nice!
Excellant job, I can't say enough about that, I know what kind of work goes in anything custom, You did yourself PROUD!!!!!

Scrollerguy

i'm glad you woke this one up, scroller'...dan is a true bicycle-arteest, you outta see his stable :)

so, dan, now you're bitten (and bitten BAD)...what's next?

Back