My new E Trike has arrived ! Finally someone made a trike with most of the goodies I wanted.

Local time
5:27 AM
20240214_130744.jpg
20240214_130753.jpg
20240214_130759.jpg
20240214_130811.jpg
20240214_131036.jpg

That's nice with the rear drive. I just rode like that with a 500w front motor. My friend just got his and is still learning the thing. They say there is a hack for the speed limiter. But 16mph is fast enough on it for me. But yours is nicer I think.

Attachments

• 20240215_182219.jpg
    20240215_182219.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 41
That's nice with the rear drive. I just rode like that with a 500w front motor. My friend just got his and is still learning the thing. They say there is a hack for the speed limiter. But 16mph is fast enough on it for me. But yours is nicer I think.
Rear drive with differential and 7 speed Shimano gears and derailer sold me. The 750 watt jackshaft mounted hub motor with Shimano 7 speed gear cluster mounted to the hub motor was new for 2024.

Rear drive with differential and 7 speed Shimano gears and derailer sold me. The 750 watt jackshaft mounted hub motor with Shimano 7 speed gear cluster mounted to the hub motor was new for 2024.
Would you mind posting a pic of the rear motor & differential setup? I would like to see it if it's not too much trouble.

Sweet ride. I like it. Nice setup.

Thanks.

Sweet ride, not ready for the old geezer label yet. Would an xtra batt be in order for range? Might want to consider a 6ft safety flag for riding in the hood. Makes it better to be seen. Can't count how many times someone in the crosswalk is coming towards me and a huge vehicle next to me prevents the bike/pedestrian from being seen.

Sweet ride, not ready for the old geezer label yet. Would an xtra batt be in order for range? Might want to consider a 6ft safety flag for riding in the hood. Makes it better to be seen. Can't count how many times someone in the crosswalk is coming towards me and a huge vehicle next to me prevents the bike/pedestrian from being seen.
I sit high enough on the trike that I should be seen. I have a florescent green reflective construction safety vest I plan on wearing and the trike has lights including stop light. I plan on adding blinkers and other additional lighting. At 62 I don't consider myself and old geezer yet, but after 38 years working in the building trades and two knee replacements, my bod is shot and while I could still handle a two wheeler, I love the stability and cargo room a trike has. It came with a 48 volt, 20 ah battery that should have a long range. Time will tell when I take it through its paces. It looks like a week of rain is coming so it might be awhile.

Back