Ola From Calgary

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Proboscis, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Proboscis

Proboscis Guest

I thought a forum like this didn't exist (or maybe I was just to lazy to look) Hello guys and gals. I had my motor since June 06 and loved it from day one. I use it as a daily driver :) to commute to work in downtown Calgary. So far i logged 5000km on my bike and hope to log some posts on this site.

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

welcome to MBc, Proboscis, we look forward to hearing what you have to share 8)
  3. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

'Ola right back Canada.

I'm thinking about converting all my math and distance calculations to the metric you and the Aussies and Brits use from now on. It just sounds like I'm going so much further and faster. :shock:

They ask me next week "what's the top speed?" and I'll say "86 kilos an hour". I won't actually do the math, just multiply some number by ten. :cool:
  4. Tom

Tom Active Member

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see that your chinese engine is lasting that long. Mine is at about 400 miles right now and still running like a champ. I actually had to rely on her yesterday for some big errands as my motorcycle wouldnt freggin start (again).
  5. Wheels

Wheels Guest

welcome proboscis, eager to hear your experiences with the commute.

6. D.J.

D.J. Guest

7. Proboscis

Proboscis Guest

this bike go's ok in -20 my, XXXX on the other hand need that

(moderator-edited for content 1-24-07)
  8. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

eeeaasy there, dudes. we have a 16yo user on board and mom might be checking in...kids are MotoredBikers, too.

From the Rules & Content Policies:
  9. jwibbity

jwibbity Guest

it dont matter to me but i guess rules are rules
  10. apratt

apratt Guest

Augi I am glad you are on top of things. Thumbs up.
  11. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

truth be told, guys...i personally have no problem with some "garage" humor, but we invite all ages to join in, plus we're on a campaign to involve the media, so...

one more day to self-edit your content, fellas, then i'll have to handle it.
  12. davidsis

davidsis Guest

New to site

How did you find out about the site?
  13. D.J.

D.J. Guest

I didn't realize that you wanted me to edit it . It's done . .........D.J.
  14. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

d.j. made a funny but adult joke...he's kindly removed it. thank you :D
  15. Proboscis

Proboscis Guest

Re: New to site

my name is David too, anyways like always (Google) I was looking for new gaskets, I took the top end apart 5 times for maintenance and cleaning and the gaskets are not fairing well. It still holds up right now cool little motors , I hit 5152km today