Restore.engine additive in fuel

• Thread starter Muddiest mudskipper
  • Start date
M

Muddiest mudskipper

So i got some of this engine restore it's called restore engine additive which fixed the compression in my car with amzing results .I decided to try it in my 49cc 2 stroke what I did was I mixed it at 30 to 1 how I normally do and then I just open up the bottle and poured it in ..maybe a 4 tablespoons..less thes 15 min later i was now beating my previously faster bro on a 66cc with the pipe and porting and the bikes going about 10 miles an hour faster and has considerably more horsepower they say on the website that you can use it when it's a two stroke but only if the oil is separate from the fuel which doesn't make any sense cuz still mixes to burn anyways I thought in a 2-stroke but I guess they don't really want you to burn because it has copper and silver and in it but the fact of the matter is is that what a difference !!!my bro is kicking my ass and all I did was put the stuff in my fuel tank and it was instantly better and faster. I'm in no way affiliated with this country or have any vested interests I've never even posted on here before but it is such an amazing difference I figured that this was the crew people who would probably appreciate knowing

Back