What other ride do you drive daily?

Have you noticed how the "oldies" radio stations are playing stuff from the 80's and 90's even the 00's. I consider oldies as 60's and pre-disco 70's.
I've owned a 64 Austin Healey Sprite, same as an MG Midget since 1990 which is now sitting waiting for an engine rebuild.
Yeah, same here. I hate those oldies stations, they repeat the same songs. But I do know all the songs that come on.

I love listening to the radio stations I grew up with online stations such as wmms the buzzard out of Cleveland Ohio. It’s still on the air and still a rock station but Cleveland is the rock city of the planet

Yeah, same here. I hate those oldies stations, they repeat the same songs. But I do know all the songs that come on.
Even XM radio has the same issue.
The music I heard growing up is still in the lineup 30 years later.

I swear to God, If I hear freebird, Stairway to heaven or don't stop believing one more time, I'm going to lose it.

Even XM radio has the same issue.
The music I heard growing up is still in the lineup 30 years later.

I swear to God, If I hear freebird, Stairway to heaven or don't stop believing one more time, I'm going to lose it.
Here ya go guy...This is my idea of an oldie...lol...Enjoy.

im a metalhead. was a metalhead back before it becmae cool lol we got bullied for are music taste back at first.. i was a long haired rocker lol. then4 pr 5 years latter metal was the bigest most successful music genre on earth . everyone started to listen and grow there hair long. so i hate bejng like other i shaved my head. then years latter everyone started to shave there heads lol. i think my next move will be to dress up the hamburgler everyday

im a metalhead. was a metalhead back before it becmae cool lol we got bullied for are music taste back at first.. i was a long haired rocker lol. then4 pr 5 years latter metal was the bigest most successful music genre on earth . everyone started to listen and grow there hair long. so i hate bejng like other i shaved my head. then years latter everyone started to shave there heads lol. i think my next move will be to dress up the hamburgler everyday
Yes, that can become a problem.
After a while all non conformists begin to look the same.

I drive a beat-up 86 ford van covered with lichens & a bit of rust which I'm ashamed to picture here,
but still runs like new. 37 years old, paid $1000 in 1999. Being more than 30 yrs. old, it has a
collector plate & registration that never has to be renewed ever. I put in a new bed, & the rest is full
of every imanginable prepper stuff & an HD rack for my ebike & 2 whl. Prius gas/electric bike. I'm
totally prepared to bug out on a moment's notice the 1st time the wife really pushes my button.

Back