Well im in NO tell motel room lol

You call anything forward of your azz forward controls,
Forward controls on a motorcycle are the pedals and footrests that are located in front of the rider. They are often used by riders who have a short inseam (the distance from the crotch to the bottom of the foot), or who simply prefer the more aggressive riding position that forward controls provide. Forward Controls is an installation that moves the bike’s stock controls forward. This allows the rider to stretch their legs while still being able to reach the controls, resulting in a more comfortable and relaxing ride. The foot pegs or floorboards, brake, and shifter controls are all on the forward controls12

Forward controls on a motorcycle are the pedals and footrests that are located in front of the rider. They are often used by riders who have a short inseam (the distance from the crotch to the bottom of the foot), or who simply prefer the more aggressive riding position that forward controls provide. Forward Controls is an installation that moves the bike’s stock controls forward. This allows the rider to stretch their legs while still being able to reach the controls, resulting in a more comfortable and relaxing ride. The foot pegs or floorboards, brake, and shifter controls are all on the forward controls12
You still call anything slightly forward (Stock or Modified) forward controls

To move stock controls forward makes them forward controls

W, I looked. That's about the Scrambler. The Rebel 500 on Hondas site shows just 1 side view, I couldn't tell if the controls were forward or not. On the 300 they are forward.
The stock Honda Rebel will have stock mid controls, It's up to you to buy a forward control kit and move the controls forward for the bike to have forward controls

I've got a short inseam. I am a head taller than my mom, but I only need to adjust the mirrors after she drives the car, the seat position is 100 percent comfortable when I hop in.

Back