Well im in NO tell motel room lol

honda is magic not sure how a 500 cc engine is as fast as my bike
45.9hp, which is fairly tame for a modern water cooled 471cc twin. It makes about 97hp per liter.

For comparison, the Yamaha MT03 makes 41.4hp From 321cc, or roughly 129hp per liter. My VFR1200 in stock form makes 170hp from 1237cc, which is 137.4hp per liter.

This all sounds impressive... until you look at 1000cc sport bikes like the CBR1000RR-R (no, they don't have enough R's lol) which is literally 1 liter and makes 215hp. To match this your bike would need to make 101.7hp.

What Honda is really good at is tuning engines to run on the cheapest fuel for as long as the planet exists with nice fat, flat, torque curves. That 471cc engine has been around for almost 20 years, and has had a ton of time to be ironed out to perfection.

In your case, having spent a lot of time on a 2 stroke or electric bicycle, that thing probably feels like an absolute rocket ship. I am glad you are liking it so much. Nothing beats life on 2 wheels.

Here's a Vstar 250 with what I consider forward controls from stock. Gear shift lever is in the same position as the brake.

Yamaha-v-star-250-For-sale-Price.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
It's a small M/C, ride one and you'll realize the controls are not too forward

A forward control kit for that Star 250cc pushes the foot pegs & controls out another 4"

nice being in a bed at the end i was sleeping in a closet under the staires lol so it was like 3 feet wide maybe 6 feet long and a course the roof was slooping it sucked no bed lol

Here's a Vstar 250 with what I consider forward controls from stock. Gear shift lever is in the same position as the brake.

Yamaha-v-star-250-For-sale-Price.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

These controls probably look way forward to you, But IMO their really not
I'm 6' and I even put on a seat that moves my azz another 3" back
DSCF1152.JPG

Brake side
DSCF1687.JPG

DSCF1701.JPG

Shift side
DSCF1707.JPG

To me forward controls are when ya got your legs stretched out, like riding a chopper

BTW I gotta have my coffee cup or water bottle :ROFLMAO: Super Deluxe Cup/Garage Remote Holder

Attachments

• DSCF1714.JPG
    DSCF1714.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 49
my brain understands chaos im a huge mess. but i feel normal when my life is chaos. ive seen so much stuff in this world for real my life story in book form will amaze you. im way more happy now then when i had my home where a hoa told me what to do.

Back