Well im in NO tell motel room lol

The Rebel 500 has always been on my radar, but it's a bit too cramped and low for me. So, of course, Honda took most of the Rebel 500 from the tank forward, built a different rear frame on it with a higher, thinner back end, gave it more suspension travel, and made the new CL500. We will supposedly get it late this summer or next year. I am extremely interested in it.

its mind blowing its power it has been my dream bike for a while. im a small guy so it fits me perfect the clutch is so smooth
That was my VFR for me. Dream bike since it came out in 2010. I would have bought one in 2011, but that was the year my back went out at work, and life moved on. When I was in a position to finally get one again they stopped making them and they were super rare. When I finally happened upon mine I leaped.

Mind blowing power is a good way to describe my 1200 lol. Warp speed is another.

A rebel is a bike I've looked into. I've also looked into a shadow, but I don't even have a driver's license, so I have plenty of time.

I'm also going to be getting a 77 xl125 single owner bike. I will have to give it alot of love to get it riding again, but it does come with a title. I'm planning on doing custom paint, original stickers, a slightly larger sprocket, nrw tires, a new seat with red piping, and maybe custom exhaust. I'll make the bike street legal and get a feel for riding a larger bike on the road. I'm really excited about this bike because it is way cheaper on parts than my ct90, and it isn't nearly as bad as my ct90 was and is.

The bike is the last one in the row of bikes, I am aware of what it needs, I talked with the guy over the phone and got some info.

Attachments

• 00Y0Y_kIbvcJ1IFr6z_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
    00Y0Y_kIbvcJ1IFr6z_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 62
Back