What's your dream bike if you hit lotto?

AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX with Radeon Graphics, 2501MHZ, 16 cores with 32 logical processors. Take that? lol
Mine cold boots up in 5 to 7 seconds fully booted, loaded, and operational, ready to work...Browsers are also instantaneous when clicked on...Viva Linux operating systems...lol...Will do warm reboot in just under 4 seconds...There is no waiting for things to load up on this system.
I built this desktop machine myself back in 2015...lol.

Ps...Take that? lol

that's a more hardcore rig than mine is. The 1200 dollar price increase speaks to that lol. Nice laptop though for sure. I mainly wanted something for occasional gaming but capable of video and audio editing without having a heart attack. My last Laptop was about a decade obsolete, and it was starting to show. I still keep it around for some things, mainly for my personal book keeping and financial purposes.

Mine cold boots up in 5 to 7 seconds fully booted, loaded, and operational, ready to work...Browsers are also instantaneous when clicked on...Viva Linux operating systems...lol...Will do warm reboot in just under 4 seconds...There is no waiting for things to load up on this system.
I built this desktop machine myself back in 2015...lol.

Ps...Take that? lol
Mine turns on.

ssd is to small but the gpu and cpu are great more power then the xbox series s. if you get one plan to upgrade the ssd its one of the small ssds

Back