1965 MOHS bicycle

gpdakota

Local time
2:17 AM
Anyone on here have any engine parts for a west bend power bee 580? I want to restore this bike but I have only found one online. Bruce Mohs took a Schwinn bike, power bend motor, mercury clutch and made a bike. Not sure how many he made, not a lot of info online. Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone on here have any engine parts for a west bend power bee 580? I want to restore this bike but I have only found one online. Bruce Mohs took a Schwinn bike, power bend motor, mercury clutch and made a bike. Not sure how many he made, not a lot of info online. Any help would be appreciated. View attachment 98828
That's a cool bike, Love the RH drive motor.
I have a feeling ya meant to post this in the Antique Motorized Bicycle section since it's not a Whizzer.

MOHS Motorbike made in Madison Wisconsin 2355 University Ave. 53705
Bruce Mohs also made a Side Car for this bike.

That's a cool bike, Love the RH drive motor.
I have a feeling ya meant to post this in the Antique Motorized Bicycle section since it's not a Whizzer.

MOHS Motorbike made in Madison Wisconsin 2355 University Ave. 53705
Bruce Mohs also made a Side Car for this bike.

Well it does have a Whizzer tank.

Anyone on here have any engine parts for a west bend power bee 580? I want to restore this bike but I have only found one online. Bruce Mohs took a Schwinn bike, power bend motor, mercury clutch and made a bike. Not sure how many he made, not a lot of info online. Any help would be appreciated. View attachment 98828
Hey bud, I actually have one also. Mine is a 66 after it was bought out by atchison , still has the original atchison decal on the bottom. Anyway yours and mine are the only two I’ve seen with the original tailight and headlight. Also I believe there were less than 30 ever made with the research I’ve done. I saw a picture of about 14-20 of them outside of the factory . I’m new to this forum ( or any forum) I’ll try and add a pic

Nice bike, a beauty. What kind of brakes does it have? Don't see any. Is that a clutch lever or for a brake?

Back