2 Stroke Ebay Engine Kit, Why Not?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
I'm looking more seriously at the cdh power super pk80 because it
comes with a 415H chain and a 36 tooth sprocket which I would
have to buy, and shipping is free all for $145.

I got a cheap kit on ebay. The engine is pretty good actually, but the parts that came with it are poopie. I had to buy parts. You're better off getting the PK80 from California motorbikes. Those kits come with better components. You will save money in the long run.

You're built like my ex. She was 4ft11in tall, but I swear her inseam was like 24 inches. Short people with short limbs is almost mean. While we were together her car was an Elantra, and if we ever had to trade cars the seat position went from all the way forward and up to all the way back and down.

She never liked it when I would sing the Oompa Loompa song... Probably why she is my ex.
5' 10'' isn't that short. Couple inches shorter than me. Guy I'm talking about is 5'3'' or so. Built like a brick outhouse though.
Rocket seems to think I am almost a foot shorter lol

Right, that's why the CDH Power looks better, better chain and the
right 36T sprocket, and free shipping.

Any kit that you feel comfortable with the price of will turn out just fine. Look into the intake and exhaust ports, look for any metal protruding into the port. Bevel the inner part of the ports so the rings will skip over and not hang up and break off.

Attachments

• 20231210_134342.jpg
    20231210_134342.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 20231210_135318.jpg
    20231210_135318.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 20231210_135503.jpg
    20231210_135503.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 36
Rocket seems to think I am almost a foot shorter lol
Half a foot shorter than me, exactly.

Overall, CDH stuff tends to be decent in quality, but all things are relative. I have received items and an engine from CDH and they too tend to have some quality issues, just less of them and less severe. Basically, keep that salt shaker handy because a few grains are always needed.

Back