2024 phatmoto

IMG_5054.jpeg
I saw this today. I love the paint on it
Heck of a deal with all the upgrades. I see the price will almost double after the pre-sale is over.

Just bought a 2024 AT! The thing is just awesome. Some of the components are so-so quality wise but all in all it’s well worth buying. Not only free shipping but no sales tax outside of California.
I of course am doing some small mods like fenders instead of racks, air front shocks, new bars/stem and a custom made color matching leather seat from Corbin motorcycle.
Once I get it all together I’ll post some pics.

Just bought a 2024 AT! The thing is just awesome. Some of the components are so-so quality wise but all in all it’s well worth buying. Not only free shipping but no sales tax outside of California.
I of course am doing some small mods like fenders instead of racks, air front shocks, new bars/stem and a custom made color matching leather seat from Corbin motorcycle.
Be careful with what fenders you get. Get some plastic fenders without metal bars supporting them

Be careful with what fenders you get. Get some plastic fenders without metal bars supporting them
Yep, Beware The Fenders on these motorised bicycles.

1000001467.jpg

You can go wild fitting engines, here's mine with a built 224 and a CVT, it'll keep up with traffic and go well over 55MPH.

Problem is it gave me the motorcycle bug.

Yep, Beware The Fenders on these motorised bicycles.

Ok so maybe no fenders…
That post makes me think twice.
It is definitely a challenge getting the right fitment of the front fender.
My last build has fenders I did tighten them before every other ride or so.

Ok so maybe no fenders…
That post makes me think twice.
It is definitely a challenge getting the right fitment of the front fender.
My last build has fenders I did tighten them before every other ride or so.
It's not the bolts that are the issue, it's the sheet metal
Even the light weight plastic fenders I installed on my bike have their sheet metal tabs totally reinforced so they do not tear and rip themselves apart due to any vibration inherent with motorised bikes so mine won't come loose, I also have my nuts and bolts secured in place with blue locktite as well.

Even the light weight plastic fenders I installed on my bike have their sheet metal tabs totally reinforced so they do not tear and rip themselves apart due to any vibration inherent with motorised bikes so mine won't come loose, I also have my nuts and bolts secured in place with blue locktite as well.
I have mine secured well. The rear fender has two points of contact with the frame and an additional two points with the support arm.
I am eventually going to get rid of the wire arm and fix it to my cargo rack.
The front fender could be tricky but I bought the right hardware for my forks so I should be safe.
I don’t necessarily need the arms on the front fender it has plenty of support from being mounted to the fork frame.

I got this from Amazon:

After reading reviews and looking through pictures I think they will secure the support arm just fine.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back