212 motor mounts for bike frame

No, it's not the look I'm going for. I really like the look of the built in gas tank
They do look good, but they do have issues. I don't have any more advice because I have never built one, I've just heard of their issues. Once the experts come along they share their wisdom
Just read some of the most recent posts from @daveet66...He has one of those frames with the built in tank, has nothing but trouble with it as well as the motor he also bought from Motored Life and not from a vendor we all know and trust and is now out $750.00 dollars at the moment unless paypal gets his money back for him because Motored Life appears to be selling things with no warranty whatsoever...It's your money, and your choice what you do and what you want...As for the rest of us, we will go with those vendors that will at least give a warranty and not be a hassle when it comes to either a warranty, replacement or refund if it comes down to that.

In my day, when the mechanics lost a tool, we would laugh and just tell him to hope this is the next garage the customer comes back to...the UTH Tool Company was going strong with some mechanics...The Under The Hood Tool Company that is...lol...lol...The last place he remembered using that tool...lol.

I like ‘the look’ too (gas in frame) and am aware of the issues with the Alu-mini-um
(British pronunciation). Doesn’t someone make this exact style frame in steel? It seems like this would be popular. I would buy one. Make it so? I’m into thread jokes.

I like ‘the look’ too (gas in frame) and am aware of the issues with the Alu-mini-um
(British pronunciation). Doesn’t someone make this exact style frame in steel? It seems like this would be popular. I would buy one. Make it so? I’m into thread jokes.
Nope, no one makes a steel tank frame. The closest thong is a real Felt frame

Back