212cc Predator build

I used a schwinn varsity frame, but had to cut out the bottom tube and bend a new one and weld it in. I added gussets to stregthen the frame and welded in 1/4" plate for the motor mount. Not for the faint of heart. But I love the bike and have not experienced any cracks yet.
Beautiful job, looks like it came from the factory like that!

O'brien really coming off the TC just to the back sprocket? seeing a small crank too, wonder how much pedaling you have to do to get up to, to the engine taking over, or just you can grab some throttle and go? impressive build!

O'brien really coming off the TC just to the back sprocket? seeing a small crank too, wonder how much pedaling you have to do to get up to, to the engine taking over, or just you can grab some throttle and go? impressive build!
No pedaling required, just throttle, the cranks really are just there for your feet and to operate the coaster brake and to allow me to call it a "bicycle". I had four cops follow me into a taco bell parking lot, I was thinking well I'm about to see how this is gonna go down right now! They just wanted to check it out, three of them thought it was pretty cool, the fourth one just stood back with his arms crossed giving me the stink eye the whole time. If he had been alone I think things would have gone much differently.

Back