49cc 4 stroke redlining at 15mph..

I got the bike kit from bike berry though and everything looks used but at new price. That place is a disaster took two months to get my engine..

It looks solid on the inside not sure you had the same one, how in the hell one could go in 3 days is beyond me
one it is cheap small thin chain and under 200lbs it stretches quite easier, think about it 415 chain a much thicker chain stretches a little bit after a normal ride atleast a little.

also you just said it BIKEBERRY the place that sends people Magwheels with missing bearings or Gastank bikes with a hole in the bike so it leaks gas

EDIT: and half their product is named HIGH PERORMANCE when it is just a clone.

If i can find it,i'll show you the insides of what it looks like when these dual chain gear boxs decide to explode on it-self :3..
It's all fun until your pushing or pedaling your bike home a few miles because your bike just won't go go..

and trust me when i say this, sitting there saying GO GO GADGET ROCKET BIKE or GO GO POWER BICYCLE doesn't work i know i tried lol

What the hell dual chain is supposed to be high performance..how screwed would i be with a single chain..
That's BikeBerry claim; the reviews here on the forum say just the opposite. Of these mid frame mount transmissions the best one is the 4G belt drive. By far the strongest small cc transmission is the Staton Inc gearbox though it is primarily a rack mount setup.

Last edited:
What if you remove one of the chains? Or is it not the chain jumping around creating vibrations, but bad build quality?

15 mph, that's slower than a stock phatmoto. How many teeth rear it looks like a 32 or 36. I'd go 40 tooth or get an EZM transmission. (edit.) yes bad gas will do it. 4 strokes already got oil in the crankcase, use that stuff up in a weed eater or something then fill up at the nearest gas station.
What the hell dual chain is supposed to be high performance..how screwed would i be with a single chain..
Double chain is better than single chain but alot of people say belt drive is better I have the belt drive transmission on mine. Not sure why the chain drive transmission is crap, well china. Maybe with better chains and bearings it would last more. I think it's because people don't re grease the chains enough possibly.

Last edited:
tell that to the chain boxs i got, i greased them suckers to death, what kills them is one the chains stretch under the torque super easy and poof done it won't stay on gear

Back