a bit of a gas bike adventure lol

PCX and the Trail 125 are the shizzit. Big fan of both. The Trail's price is crazy what they want for one, $3999 then all the fees.

PCX and the Trail 125 are the shizzit. Big fan of both. The Trail's price is crazy what they want for one, $3999 then all the fees.
The PCX is a hair over 4100 for 2023 so they are about in the same price range. The PCX is about 50% more powerful than the trail and super cubs, but being a cvt auto vs the 4 speed semi-auto comes at a cost. Both are pretty comfy too so you can't really go wrong. I would definitely choose the pcx for a commuter bike though.

I personally would've gone with a Honda CT125. Those bikes are capable of 70mph and get great fuel mileage. Plus it has the grom engine which has some performance parts out for it.
Good look finding one and I am doubtful if the 70mph claim. Same power plant as the grom and those are topping off in the high fifties and low sixties with a 5 speed transmission. I have seen some guys push kow fifties on the navi which sounds right with the claimed power and weight.

The PCX is a hair over 4100 for 2023 so they are about in the same price range. The PCX is about 50% more powerful than the trail and super cubs, but being a cvt auto vs the 4 speed semi-auto comes at a cost. Both are pretty comfy too so you can't really go wrong. I would definitely choose the pcx for a commuter bike though.
Scooters are great commuters. Cant go wrong with one if you don't take the highway. Bergmans have legendary off the line acceleration.

Back