A challenge in finding a decent suspension fork…

Would a springer front fork work for you. I was looking for the monarch deluxe fork with disc brake tabs & came across this. The monarch is usually a bit more money, but a heavier built fork.
Screenshot_20230825-233302_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230825-233332_Chrome.jpg

Interesting. I hadn’t thought of those. Looks like Monarch is in Santa Monica. How well do springers work?
It's way better than a rigid fork. There is a couple different company's that make that similar fork. I think there is even a motorized bike version that's supposed to be heavier built. I know monarch makes a nice springer fork, as well as Sunlite I believe.

Interesting. I hadn’t thought of those. Looks like Monarch is in Santa Monica. How well do springers work?
I already recommend you one of these when you first mentioned you wanted a better suspension fork 😆

I have those exact forks from DONSP1986. They’re solid forks. The springs work decent enough. I don’t notice much because my weight is shifter to the back with tall handlebars.

If I remember right these forks are cheaper than most other springer fork. I think $149.99 on Amazon. Plus you get the option to have disc or v brakes. Or both.

Finding a quality 1” suspension fork is hard. Have you tried looking on eBay? Only thing to make note of when buying used is that the steerer tube isn’t too short.

I already recommend you one of these when you first mentioned you wanted a better suspension fork 😆

I know you already mentioned it but I couldn’t yet wrap my head around it. Now, I’m warming up to it. I just want a sense of stability if that’s possible…Interesting…Bucklos is made in China. I’m now even more interested. The black one looks good! Thanks.

I know you already mentioned it but I couldn’t yet wrap my head around it. Now, I’m warming up to it. I just want a sense of stability if that’s possible…Interesting…Bucklos is made in China. I’m now even more interested. The black one looks good! Thanks.
It's alright. I was just picking on you

Back