Air/exhaust leak?

How do you start it? There's no pedal chain. I would definitely flip the intake over the right way

How do you start it? There's no pedal chain. I would definitely flip the intake over the right way
I have a steep driveway. I rode down and pop the clutch, or just push with one of my legs like a scooter.

He said his chain broke last time he rode it. That’s why he was selling it. He didn’t wanna deal with it anymore.

I plan on flipping the intake just waiting for my gaskets to come in

I have a steep driveway. I rode down and pop the clutch, or just push with one of my legs like a scooter.

He said his chain broke last time he rode it. That’s why he was selling it. He didn’t wanna deal with it anymore.

I plan on flipping the intake just waiting for my gaskets to come in
I saw a couple other corrections to be made. The PO used the extra wide mount on the front and put the engine a bit too high in the frame for the intake to fit right. If you take that off and file out the mount to get it to drop down a little, the intake manifold might fit right. The exhaust flange is bent and will have to be straightened out before you put on the gasket. He bent up the coaster brake arm, so maybe a new rear wheel soon.
92096386-513d-41ea-89aa-b3a34e474009-jpeg.190778

I saw a couple other corrections to be made. The PO used the extra wide mount on the front and put the engine a bit too high in the frame for the intake to fit right. If you take that off and file out the mount to get it to drop down a little, the intake manifold might fit right. The exhaust flange is bent and will have to be straightened out before you put on the gasket. He bent up the coaster brake arm, so maybe a new rear wheel soon.
92096386-513d-41ea-89aa-b3a34e474009-jpeg.190778
Yeah I was thinking I could get the intake to be more level by adjusting the engine. I’m just waiting till Sunday when the gaskets arrive.

I have a new exhaust I plan I using. Looks like the original owner crashed the bike a few times. Probably messed up the exhaust.

Back