Amazon link to MB's.

darwin

Local time
5:09 AM
How does this work? Any instructions, links? We buy buku dry goods on Amazon. A lot of my toys come from there too. What goods qualify to help MB?

That is an excellent question Darwin, I am assuming your talking about this one on the main page under "Support us for free"

"As an Amazon Associate we earn
from qualifying purchases. This
does not cost you a cent, but it
helps keeps the forum online."

Since you saw this and realised there was not much of an explanation to go with it, why not drop a PM on Anton to ask him about this and let us know just what purchases would apply...I order many, many things from Amazon as well so this would be a good thing to know and keep in mind when we order stuff.

Idk if I understand your question. But I search for "Motorized bicycle engine kits". Or "motorized bicycle parts"

Usually amazon is the 1st thing that pops up.

That is an excellent question Darwin, I am assuming your talking about this one on the main page under "Support us for free"

"As an Amazon Associate we earn
from qualifying purchases. This
does not cost you a cent, but it
helps keeps the forum online."

Since you saw this and realised there was not much of an explanation to go with it, why not drop a PM on Anton to ask him about this and let us know just what purchases would apply...I order many, many things from Amazon as well so this would be a good thing to know and keep in mind when we order stuff.
Yeah I seen this on the sister site, but I havent noticed it here yet.

Yeah I seen this on the sister site, but I havent noticed it here yet.
It's been there for a while now...See it in my screenshot on the right hand side???

Screenshot_2023-11-12_03-15-59.png

Where is that link?
Did you look at my screenshot???...Just below that "blurb" you will see the next box down that says "Share this page", mine does not show any social media sites there to do it through because I do not use social media at all whatsoever, so I eliminated their links from showing on my computer, but yours should show links to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

I am guessing that is how your supposed to do the "Support us for free" thingy Darwin was talking about...Through using your social media addresses when logging into Amazon.com

Did you look at my screenshot???...Just below that "blurb" you will see the next box down that says "Share this page", mine does not show any social media sites there to do it through because I do not use social media at all whatsoever, so I eliminated their links from showing on my computer, but yours should show links to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

I am guessing that is how your supposed to do the "Support us for free" thingy Darwin was talking about...Through using your social media addresses when logging into Amazon.com
I saw your screen shot, but I don't have a screen that looks like that

Back