Amazon link to MB's.

That is an excellent question Darwin, I am assuming your talking about this one on the main page under "Support us for free"

"As an Amazon Associate we earn
from qualifying purchases. This
does not cost you a cent, but it
helps keeps the forum online."

Since you saw this and realised there was not much of an explanation to go with it, why not drop a PM on Anton to ask him about this and let us know just what purchases would apply...I order many, many things from Amazon as well so this would be a good thing to know and keep in mind when we order stuff.
I'm lazy, I elect you to do it.

I've added in the Amazon Link and also an Ebay Link on that homepage widget.

Thank you in advanced if you end up using those links. It doesn't cost you anything extra to use those links, the price stays the same if you go through those links to purchase, or if you go straight to the site.

I've added in the Amazon Link and also an Ebay Link on that homepage widget.

Thank you in advanced if you end up using those links. It doesn't cost you anything extra to use those links, the price stays the same if you go through those links to purchase, or if you go straight to the site.
Sometimes I miss stuff. I clicked on the link, signed into Amazon. Don't see anywhere this purchase will benefit MB. Can you give us some more clarity on this? I could see clicking on that link every time and making a purchase, then it's linked to MB. Is this how it works?

Sometimes I miss stuff. I clicked on the link, signed into Amazon. Don't see anywhere this purchase will benefit MB. Can you give us some more clarity on this? I could see clicking on that link every time and making a purchase, then it's linked to MB. Is this how it works?
Yeah, I sent him a PM with pretty much the same question, guess we will wait for the answer to this question until he comes back on line and reads them both...lol.

Back