anti theft?

:cool:
you guys have it easy down there. im in CT where the gulf stream slams into new england. imagine 90+ with 90%+ humidity. my cousin just moved up here from frisco and he was telling me summers here are brutal compared to there.

Actulay blue northers are fun, I like coooold weather. Have You ever heard of hurcanes, I have . anfd I have lived through them. 100% humidity 100+ dagree temp. Then 100mph winds to boot. "Its not that the wind blows Its what the wind blows" Ron White.

we luck out on natural disasters. worst we will have is blizzards. and all that means is your stuck inside for a day or 2. ice storms are horrible though. turns the road into a skating rink

For me the best thing you can do to prevent theft is to make your bike/car/whatever be undesireable to steal.

My old car i never locked no matter if i was in nashville or st. louis or murray. Engine run great but the interior of the car was generally trashed. I'm not much for astetics.

My MB i have has visiable splotches of JB weld and rust visable. The Clutch stays engaged due to a makeshift lever and I made sure to secure everything with either duct tape or electrical tape.. ( It adds flavor).

99nissan frontier, narcolepsy, lots of road trips 4 wrecks, a wife who cannot judge distances, no one in their right mind wants my truck( including me) As far as "OVERKILL" one of my ideas is a taser connected to the handel bars.:rolleyes: or remote control (wheeeeeeee) :rolleyes:

Take a look on Instructables. There is one up for modifying a nerf gun to increase its range substantially, and embed a capacitor in the dart. Remote taser discharge, anyone?

Back