Any riders in the Boston area? I want to start a local club.

dmfelicia

Local time
3:26 AM
I love motored bikes. love this forum. I love the people on it. Everyone so far has been really helpful (I am new to the hobby). Chatting via the internet is great but sometimes I wish I had a buddy or a group of buddies that I could ride and build with. So I thought a local motored bike club would be cool. Are there any in the Boston area? If not anyone in the Boston area want meet up sometime and build or ride?

David

Hey David,

I live in boston, me and my 2 buddies ride all the time. Whenever you want to ride let me know, i am always game to ride. I am all for starting a club in the area. There is a rally on monday, check it out its on the Let's Ride section.

Corey

Awesome, I sent you both friend request. I am also still finishing my bike. I will probably work on it this weekend. I just have to align the chain, remount the engine (the kit bolts are terrible) and connect the kill switch. I am crossing my fingers that everything works once those steps are complete I have read that the carburetor, clutch and chain tension can be annoying to to get right at first.

Im in roxbury crossing, mission hill area. im down to do whatever my bikes on the road but a little rickety and not exactly tuned yet. ill friend everyone on here and maybe we cna get something goin on facebook or something.

Group sounds good but I feel like a relic(66) but put me on your list.

Jim

Back