Anyone else annoyed by the question "how fast does it go?"

It's a fact of life. Gives boys toys and they're going to try and get it to go as fast as they can. I'm neither annoyed or obsessed by it, I build for a particular look. A good running fairly bone stock CG should go about 30-35.
I like riding casual and elegantly, not white knuckling it all the way while gritting your teeth...lol.

All the time. followed by, "Do you need insurance and/or license?"
In many states you do, as well as some want it registered as well.

Thankfully I live in a state that requires nothing except what is required for a regular bicycle to ride on the roads, things like lights if your riding at night and a bell or horn...Thats it...lol.

In many states you do, as well as some want it registered as well.

Thankfully I live in a state that requires nothing except what is required for a regular bicycle to ride on the roads, things like lights if your riding at night and a bell or horn...Thats it...lol.
In missouri as long as its 3 horses or less, and can stop in 25 feet at 10mph its legal. (The law says 50cc and automatic transmission too but as long as it looks small they don't give you trouble)

That's usually the second question I get asked. I always get asked "did you build that?" Followed by the speed question, then the question about license, and then I get asked what it cost to build it.

Back