Anyone have a zeda 80 kit?

daveet66

Local time
2:06 AM
I have had nothing but problems with this engine my first build tired of $#%@#$ with it! Probably had it for 3 yrs farthest I went was close to 5 miles not at one time either without having to walk or pedal it home but anyway iam a cheap ass does anyone have anything good to say about the zeda kit or any other advice? Thanks

I have had nothing but problems with this engine my first build tired of $#%@#$ with it! Probably had it for 3 yrs farthest I went was close to 5 miles not at one time either without having to walk or pedal it home but anyway iam a cheap ass does anyone have anything good to say about the zeda kit or any other advice? Thanks
Is this the same one that Karl came over to help you fix a couple months ago???

Ps...My Zeda 80 runs fantastic right from the beginning when I first built it In January 2020...Has a lttile more than 1200 miles on it and runs strong and Im always just cruising with it at 30 to 35 MPH on an almost daily basis...but it does go much faster than that if WOT.

Ps...My Zeda 80 runs fantastic right from the beginning when I first built it In January 2020...Has a lttile more than 1200 miles on it and runs strong and Im always just cruising with it at 30 to 35 MPH on an almost daily basis...but it does go much faster than that if WOT.
Yes it was it's a
Pos but alright i think I'm getting one

Thanks for chiming in. I had him do this post to get your attention. I know you love your Zeda, and they are great motors. Just wanted someone with experience in them to help him decide. Everyone here knows I love my CDH, but they need cleaned up a little before they run the best. An I like to tinker, and with CDH's awesome customer service, I stick with them. Saves me a few bucks and I get my gear head out tinkering. An I know Zeda are already good to go right out of the box no port cleaning or nothing. For me, that takes away half my fun with these motors. For others, it makes life easier. lol

I dont have a lot of time right now or I was going to bring him to my shop and get it all perfect if I could. I did finally get my shrek booger tank welded on last night though. lol. O was dying for some MB fun , so I got in the shop before my bath and bed time, and chopped the old tank mounts off and welded new ones on. An got the tank mounted on my Ol' Red, the bike I've been testing the Bofeng on with a fresh motor. I'll tell ya, getting used to rocket fuel and going to a stock engine, is a huge change. lol

Yes it was it's a
Pos but alright i think I'm getting one
If you want to do it right, make sure to order the Zeda 80 ONLY from bicycle-engines.com as they are the official Zeda dealer in the USA.

When I order anything from them, I always do it by telephone...(406) 586-5970...There is also a six month warranty on the entire kit that they do honour...Ask them about that warranty when talking with them...That was what sold me on this outfit when I first dealt with them.

I'm thinking it would be a good thing to do this starting with a clean slate to work with and we can help you out to build it and maintain it correctly right out of the gate this time.

Back