Assortment of HT Engine Parts and Accessories Carburator, 44t Sprocket, Intake Mani

Took apart HT engine. Parts for trade/sale

I took apart a running HT engine. I have every part inside it. They are all for sale or trade. Post or PM me anything you would want to trade. I am up for almost anything. I don't need this engine at all. Thanks.

I have several parts left over from another engine I had here are the list of stuff that remains. If you are interested PM me. Looking forward. Thank you. =)

Carburator,
Black Exhaust,
Magneto,
#415 Chain,
Intake Mani (Standard, Manic Mechanic),
Cylinder Head ,
Black Gas tanks,
Clutch Cover,
Magneto Cover,
Gear Cover,
Crank Case,
Clutch Arm,
Magnet,
Spark Plugs,
6202 bearings for crank and clutch shaft,
Cylinder Body,
Motor Mount Strap,
Rear Motor Mount Spacer,
44 Tooth Sprocket,
Chain Guard,
Piston,
Small Chain Gear

Items are still for sale.

I went thru this whole Thread and didn't see any Pictures of what you are trying to Sell. If you had some Pictures of those items, maybe someone would buy. I don't buy anything unless I see a True Picture of the item. Thanks.

I purchases a few items from him and everything was fairly priced, in good condition and exactly as described. He is very quick on shipping too.

ez, I get what you mean, but with all those parts, its a hassle to take pictures. I would encourage anyone who might want something from his list to PM him or post asking to take a picture of a certain item. I know this guy, and he is very nice and I would think he would do that.

Thanks Vistaman. It's just that I don't like to buy anything without seeing it first. I've been dumped on a couple of times and it won't happen again, so that's why I want to see what I'm going to buy! You know him, but I don't. Thanks again.

Sorry for getting back so late to you guys. The past week I have been quiet busy and I made some time today to mess around with my bike. Vistaman I have to get back to you about the chain. My apologies. Are you still interested. For those of you who are unsure. I encourage you to PM me if you have absolutely any questions. I understand all of your concerns because I am a seller on ebay. I am open to any questions, and willing to work with anyone. = ) Thank you guys Vistaman and Gearnut for your support! Much appreciated. Time hasn't been on my side this past week.

Back