Auto Shifter on eBay

Who said $1000 about anything, I'd never spend $1000 on one bike, new or used.Did you know there are a huge number of bikes from the 80's through mid 90's that can be had for under $200 that are superior to most entry level bikes built now, on ebay and craigslist?If you get some disposable cash, I suggest
you pull your auto derail, tires and little stuff off your landrider and put them on a better bike, it would lose you a quick 15lbs.There's a big difference between not spending a bunch on something of quality and buying something cheap.You can have quality for very little with a little research.

15 lbs isn't worth the effort. Hope to soon have the additional parts to up grade from the RS 35 to my Honda GXH 50. That would be a better use of any extra cash. After that I plan to build a gas electric hybrid with the RS 35 it'll shift 3 gears automatically and self charge a battery when using gas. I know a way to modify the LR derailleur so it can shift an IGH. It would work similar to the Kilduff shifter. The difference is the LR derailleur will have 3 adjustment screws to better adjust what speed the hub shifts at.

Back