BikeBerry?

Fly1

Local time
4:44 PM
What is your thoughts about BikeBerry? I ordered some BBR mag wheels over a week ago & have not heard a thing from them.
At the time they showed 0ne day shipping during working days. Now they have on there sight do to the many orders we
will not be shipping out till December first. Well maybe that's the deal with my order, but I ordered before they sold out. But I
have E-mailed them twice to see if indeed that the hang up. No response just ignored. Is this the norm with this bunch? I would
just like a response back. You wonder is your order got lost or damaged in shipping Ect?

I saw a bad customer service write up on them. What is your experience with them?

Fly

Ya bikeberry.com doesn't have the best customer service. You'll get your wheels but it may be a little longer than they say. I'd just avoid using them altogether

Well Chris I think you are right. But they could have avoided having a unhappy customer, if they would have just contacted
me as to what's going on. I had a business & I found you have no business with out customer's. They may be living off
the first time buyers , I just don't know. But being in business & being a business man are two different things.

They shipped my order quickly when I ordered a friction kit a couple months ago. They also quickly shipped a plastic piece for the engine that was broken in shipping.

Its kinda hit and miss with bikeberry, as stated above thier customer service leaves something to be desired. I had a muffler that the weld broke loose, i sent an email with pictures of the sad remains and said if im not refunded or replaced i wont buy from them again. The next day i got a message they were sending a replacement. I had already ordered a better quality muffler, having little faith in the replacement since the first one broke after just a few days. Of course i could have just gotten a dud, it happens, and the replacement could be just fine. But it wont allow as much airflow as the other one i bought, so once it arrived i gave it to a friend for his build. Personally ive never had an issue with getting replacements, but alot of people do, so they certainly arent reliable.

Some of their parts are cheaply made. Really cheap. You have to be careful when ordering.
A bit pricey compared to other vendors.
Very true. Ordered engine kit from them once, added extra $30 to upgrade the muffler to mz65 generic, the same pipe is $70 on thier site so seemed a good deal. The one they sent was trash, and not the same one they were selling on the site. Ive never seen one this crappy anywhere. Wish i had taken a picture b4 i tossed it in the trash. Looked like it was welded by someone asleep. Instead of being welded neatly and with the flange hooked to a curved pipe, then hooked to the expansion chamber, there was 4 angeled pipes welded together to make the curve to the expansion chamber. They were very ugly visible welds, and worse, were at a bad angle. Once attached to the motor, (which i never managed to do), the pipe hits the front tire by over an inch. Instead of angling down, as it should, it angled out. If i attached it, i would never be able to straighten the wheel. As if that wasnt bad enough, the flange was at a bad angle too, making the pipe have to be inside the engine to actually screw it on, (obviously not possible). The engine kit itself was decent, but i will never trust the good deal add-ons again. The ones theyll add are not the same ones they are selling. That pipe was worth every bit of $30. Absoultly clear it was a junk part from the get go.

Back