Newbies stay away from bikeberry

I just want something that will do at least 35 mph, are there Any other true 85cc or 100cc kits that are cheaper tho

I just want something that will do at least 35 mph, are there Any other true 85cc or 100cc kits that are cheaper tho
The Avenger 85 is cheaper, but the vendor isn't trustworthy, and not much good is known about the Avenger yet. As I mentioned in your other thread, a decently ported yd100 should do you well.

I regularly have been cruising with the P-85 at between 30 to 35 MPH also doing mountain foot hills where I live here in the high desert of Alamogordo, NM surounded by the Sacramento Mtns. almost right on my doorstep...lol...That around 3000 miles on the motor at the moment.

I am usually using about 1/4 throttle with rare bursts up to half throttle to accomplish this whilst also getting 120 MPG in fuel mileage.

One I was thinkingI also noticed the yd100s have a flat head and it looks like a single piece jug. Are those better than the two peice head and jug engines? Heres a yd100 and the one I was looking at-

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yd100 Oops it put the link there lol but the one I was thinking is the link would a yd100 be better

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
One I was thinkingI also noticed the yd100s have a flat head and it looks like a single piece jug. Are those better than the two peice head and jug engines? Heres a yd100 and the one I was looking at-
The LD100 is a yd100 with a 2 piece jug if you want to go that way. 1 piece jugs aren't all that bad, moat aftermarket heads are junk anyway

Ok I'll pick one then lol when I get it I'll start a thread on porting cuz although I have ported 4 strokes before, I don't know what exactly to port these 2 strokes to, especially if I get an expansion pipe

Ok I'll pick one then lol when I get it I'll start a thread on porting cuz although I have ported 4 strokes before, I don't know what exactly to port these 2 strokes to, especially if I get an expansion pipe
It's different. Porting on a 4t is way different. With 2 strokes everything is different, and you need a degree wheel. Read up on Porting 2 stroke engines in general.

I will do some research, but generally what are the intake/exhaust port dimensions that are best for performance?

I will do some research, but generally what are the intake/exhaust port dimensions that are best for performance?
It all depends on what you are porting for, but here isn't really the place to ask that specific question. Most of us here focus on building a safe and reliable bike. Alot of us can't afford to tear down our engines and risk going even a little too far with porting, as .5mm can be too much and destroy an engine. I have a Bike I'm putting together with a phantom 85 for a balance of power and reliability.

Back