Bill passed banning all 2 stroke operation in USA

Hi Rich,

That does sound like a nice bit of kit.
Can't wait to see the pics.

I have had a parts order sent to Australia from America at slow shipping rate and it cost $10 American for a piston.
Have you worked out the shipping cost for a larger volume parcell that could hold a compact X-can tuned pipe and reed valve setup and ported cylinder.

Cheers Fabian

There you go again, badgering him for shipping costs for products that don't even exist yet!

I fully support Rich and the others like Creative Engineering, etc. in all of their work with MB products regardless of what you say about me. I follow their threads and what I saw was a pattern of you posting your "product suggestions" with your "wallet open" "credit card ready", etc. and so on. That is NOT supporting them. Support would be offering reasonable suggestions for a sane business plan. My suggestion would be for Rich to concentrate on bringing one product to market. Whether it be the reed valve intake or tuned pipe, it doesn't matter. Then, develop and make more products available. Gotta crawl before you walk and walk before you run.

And in my last paragraph, I've offered up Rich more support by giving good business advice than you've ever given him.

Well i know we all were waiting for the stage engines to come out.

Now that got setback were all dissappointed.

Anyway i will march on and do what i can.

Dear Mr Gh0st,

I don't give business advise because i am not qualified to be a business manager.

The only thing i'm qualified for is to purchase product from Rich and the other vendors selling on this site.

Now Gh0st, stop being a cry baby and get some beauty sleep.

Fabian

Dear Mr Gh0st,

I don't give business advise because i am not qualified to be a business manager.

The only thing i'm qualified for is to purchase product from Rich and the other vendors selling on this site.

Now Gh0st, stop being a cry baby and get some beauty sleep.

Fabian

Well then I suppose you aren't qualified to give advice about product planning either. I don't know one other person who wants a 120cc low horsepower fuel injected billet engine with PC interface.

As far as purchasing product from Rich and the other vendors, have you EVER purchased anything from Rich, creative engineering, EZM, Sick Bike Parts, etc.? After all, you're the guy "on the edge of your seat" with your "credit card ready". lol

(as far as "whinging" and being a "cry baby", I'm laughing my butt off Mall Cop!)

Have a Great Day!

Dear Mr Gh0st,

Please stop your child like disorderly conduct as you are beginning to look like a fool.

Now i didn't say i was a product planner, simply a person wishing to be an end user of a product that if made available, would become a paying end user.

Now onto other matters.
Refutation of your moronic claims.

1) If you've read my posts on appraisal of SickBikeParts shift kit, you will be all to aware that i'm an enthusiastic supporter of their product as it's installed on my bike, not to mention purchase of spare parts and upgrades.

2) I haven't purchased anything from Rich just as yet because the products that i "will" be purchasing are in the final phase of development.
I've already indicated that my intended purchase is of his reed valve intake system and his X-can exhaust system.

3) When a 120cc crankcase intake and fuel injected billet engine with PC interface is available, i'll have the thing installed on my bike.
Until that engine is available, i'll happily be using Rich's parts on my engine.

Mr Gh0st, could you please click on this link ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vql3WBPS8U ), take a few antidepressants (as you aren't exactly communicating in a jovial manner) and just relax.

Fabian

Last edited:
First this is pretty funny, an april fool joke thread turned into a kitten fight.:geek:

First this is pretty funny, an april fool joke thread turned into a kitten fight.:geek:

Entertainment for the masses! You're welcome! :cool: :giggle:

Figured I would keep this thread going. After all, we know that the EPA rarely "bans" anything. They just tighten regulations so that things like small engines simply cannot comply with the new rules and then they just go away. Remember the Lawn Boy 2 stroke lawn mowers? Where did they go?

Fabians pipe dream of a 120cc billet, fuel injected, pc programmable engine (now he's demanding crankcase induction) - now that's an April fools joke! (Mall cops - heh....)

Last edited:
Will come the day when this 2 stroke ban won't be no april fools joke and even operating one will get you jail time then It'll be 4 strokes.Make way for batteries and their toxic chemicals In all aspects of your life.Eith peacefully sign petitions,quit believing the global warming media hype.Or bow down to soccer mom and her s.u.v. or hummer and mercury laden fluorescent bulbs:bowdown:

Back