Bright orange Stihl hardhat. $14 at your local Stihl dealer.
1. Color is loud enough for city motorists to notice
2. Sits above hair/head, to allow cooler breezes to circulate. It has that little knob tightener/loosener on the back, so you can adjust the size to fit over a cap and/or 5 layers of fleece hoodies and wool toboggans in the wintertime.
3. Stihl small engine mechanics are good folks to promote the MB business to, and can help you with small problems.
4. There are expansion slots on the side which could hold ear protectors or possibly iPod type seteups.
5. On the country roads I take it off most of the time anyway, bungie cord it to the basket. "MBc EDIT - This post contained content that is listed in the MotoredBikes.com rules as unacceptable." (my own edit, not wanting anyone to be cited for helmet violations based on my examples).
I got a 3/4 helmet at the local flea market (new) for 50 bucks and on the inside it has a label ........because this helmet may have any unpredictable impacts, please refer to following detail prompt under the condition of the best pritection 1,make sure the helmet is worn correctly in order not to prevent the vision. 2. make sure the helmet is worn fixedly without any shaking 3 . the helmet may be distroyed for long time service,but on the serfice,the damage may be invisible,you shal stop using it, Besides in case that the helmet is impacted stop using it. 4. if your helmet is destroied on the out side we can overhaul or change it for you. 5 above-mentioned helmet is only for motorbike drivers only. 6 please place the helmet properly and keep it clean in order to prevent it being distroied, we suggest that the helmet would be used for 3 years.......... Made in China...... Thats the only writing on it so its take a chance I guess. I got Mad Dog goggles after a bug almost put my eye out or should I say distroied it for long time service.......... Tom in WV
I have a 60's Vespa helmet with sheild but on HOT day's I wear a bike helmet the last bike helmet I had saved my head when I hit a car "T BONED" as it turnded in frt of me. the helmet had a dent in the frt and back the side had a crack in it but the ol Irish hard head was still in tack.