Bullet train electrical

Lou21

Local time
3:14 AM
In my box on my bullet train electrical start my wires come out and they all match except for two of the clamps come out of the same wire that are the same color except one of them has a green wire and one of them has a yellow wire they both share pink wire but like I said they are out of the same cover coating coming straight from the ignition I have one left over clamp with a pink and yellow and red wire on it I believe that's just free but all the other wires matching are connected right is this supposed to be like that?

In my box on my bullet train electrical start my wires come out and they all match except for two of the clamps come out of the same wire that are the same color except one of them has a green wire and one of them has a yellow wire they both share pink wire but like I said they are out of the same cover coating coming straight from the ignition I have one left over clamp with a pink and yellow and red wire on it I believe that's just free but all the other wires matching are connected right is this supposed to be like that?
I think we are going to need some pics of what you got going on. It will help us all understand what we are working on.

Pictures would definitely help. There is one plug coming from wires off the throttle that is green and pink that is not used on anything.

Also the plug connections like to rattle loose, so I just crimped mine together.

Also the plug connections like to rattle loose, so I just crimped mine together.
Alternative solution that I think people should consider to upgrade and weather proof the wiring on these bikes - weatherpack style connectors. I use a similar kit to this for my bikes, and so far I have been nothing but happy with them.

Just an idea to pitch out there for anybody doing some wiring work.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Alternative solution that I think people should consider to upgrade and weather proof the wiring on these bikes - weatherpack style connectors. I use a similar kit to this for my bikes, and so far I have been nothing but happy with them.

Just an idea to pitch out there for anybody doing some wiring work.
The wires are already pretty short, at least on my kit, so I am just going to rewire the whole thing when I add turn signals and headlights.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
The wires are already pretty short, at least on my kit, so I am just going to rewire the whole thing when I add turn signals and headlights.
would i be able to change the start switch that comes with kit to lets say one of those cnc kill switches? im using a thumb throttle and when my kit gets here i just ordered id like to get rid of entire throttle/ kill switch it comes with and use my thumb throttle

would i be able to change the start switch that comes with kit to lets say one of those cnc kill switches? im using a thumb throttle and when my kit gets here i just ordered id like to get rid of entire throttle/ kill switch it comes with and use my thumb throttle
Should not be a problem. You will have to wire your new switches accordingly. 1 for engine crank & then 1 for your engine kill switch.

Should not be a problem. You will have to wire your new switches accordingly. 1 for engine crank & then 1 for your engine kill switch.
Screenshot 2023-08-18 194341.png

Back