Bullet train electrical

thinking something like this if i need it to have both start and stop
All you need is a scooter horn button to kill the engine with, the rest is an open circuit.

This is what you might need??

Probably cheaper in the US.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
All you need is a scooter horn button to kill the engine with, the rest is an open circuit.

This is what you might need??

Probably cheaper in the US.
Wont he need a momentary start switch & a engine stop switch/ Aka=horn switch. Also wont he need a 2 switch setup with a total of 5 wires. 1wire for constant battery power (+) positive
1wire for battery ground (-) negative.
1wire for engine crank/start.
1wire for engine kill switch/which is grounded.
1wire for the coil/magneto/cdi which it would be for the other side of the kill switch.

I may be wrong. I dont own a bt-80.
Also I dont have a wiring schematic in front of me to look & determine actually what is needed in the way of wiring.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Screenshot_20230819_153946_Amazon Shopping.jpg
like this maybe?

With a keyed ignition starter switch you'd need a relay to operate the starter. Wires going through the switch are way too small to handle the amps.

what is the point? If someone wants to steal your bike they are going to whether you have a key or not. cut the wires, tie them together. it literally takes 10 seconds to do. or just cut the lock , and grab it, and do the wire part later. that is completely pointless.

what is the point? If someone wants to steal your bike they are going to whether you have a key or not. cut the wires, tie them together. it literally takes 10 seconds to do. or just cut the lock , and grab it, and do the wire part later. that is completely pointless.
As far as I know we aren't really talking about security. We are just discussing possibilities of how the bt80 could be re wired into a different ignition system

Back