Can I JB weld my engine on

Local time
4:08 PM
Hey guys can I Jb weld my 48cc engine on my frame needs more room. Its a 17.5 inch frame, I have to hacksaw part of the engine where the front mount studs go in to make my carburater fit. Can I actually weld it on thanks. Some Ideas will be helpful.

Hey guys can I Jb weld my 48cc engine on my frame needs more room. Its a 17.5 inch frame, I have to hacksaw part of the engine where the front mount studs go in to make my carburater fit. Can I actually weld it on thanks. Some Ideas will be helpful.
Yes! JB Weld solves most of lifes problems!

Yes! JB Weld solves most of lifes problems!
Lol dirty dirty...

I would suggest an offset intake for the carb problem, it's going to be easier and a hundred times more reliable than epoxying the engine to the frame and easier to remove too.

No, welding is basically not happening unless you pick up some Vulcan brazing rods to meld aluminum to a piece of steel that could be welded to the frame. But you'll need lots of practice using that stuff before you could call it a successful job.. Still would take less time to order, receive, and install an offset, and it would ultimately be cheaper and easier.

cut your intake in half, mount one piece to the engine and one to the carb. head to the local marine shop and ask for for some rubber fuel line that fits snugly over the intake, and use that fuel line to reposition the carb someplace it'll fit.

No
No. Stuff will break lots of viberations s**t cracks but I have seen from the Damn James gang the guy used fiberglass resien cuz he was having problems stuff look like s**t but he was happy with it.

My ride is constructed mainly with JB Weld with duct and electrical tape, lubricated by WD-40. Anything else is overkill!

My ride is constructed mainly with JB Weld with duct and electrical tape, lubricated by WD-40. Anything else is overkill!
Then you might want to upgrade the helmet and non-existent knee pads and elbow pads, and invest in a leather jacket and pants that cover all that delicate skin from peeling after your bike basically implodes, tosses you to the ground, and gets up and starts kicking your ass for all the lousy maintenance you provided it making the it joke of many butts in the town.

At least he's not trying to put wax and glass in his engine.

Back