Can’t center magneto, rubs on magnet

Deadpool1977

Local time
5:55 AM
when I tighten the screws this happens for some reason I can not move the magneto to center it no matter what I try the magneto won’t move when those screw are in. How do I fix this

IMG_0002.png

I tried that it didn’t work, when itI tighen the screws they push on the magneto and that the end results there no play at all almost like if the screws are pushing against the magneto when tighten

Damien1307 posted the same issue I have no clue if or how he fixed it because nothing works when you tighten the screws it pushes the magneto and and causes this gap , for some reason it seems like the screws are doing this I’m not sure if the holes for the screws are wrong or if it’s the screws that it came with I just need to fix this, i been at this build for a year now and I can’t get this issue fixed

Damien1307 posted the same issue I have no clue if or how he fixed it because nothing works when you tighten the screws it pushes the magneto and and causes this gap , for some reason it seems like the screws are doing this I’m not sure if the holes for the screws are wrong or if it’s the screws that it came with I just need to fix this, i been at this build for a year now and I can’t get this issue fixed
When I took out those screws, I replaced them with decent hardware fasteners at my local LOWES hardware store...Also that larger center nut on mine wasn't even tightened down...I left that totally loose until I had everything lined up and tightened down with the four new screws...The last thing I did was retighten that center nut and everything lined up and stayed that way.

I was gonna say I had this issue with a riding mower I was fixing a couple years back. I ended up replacing the bolts because the where just slightly bent.

Will those supposedly performance cdi with the red wire and caps still have an ohm reading of 6 to 8 or will them not have a reading. Every cdi I get I don’t ever get a reading on the 2k setting of a multimeter and everything I read says it should

Back