cant get it started

View attachment 183603

the woodruff key is in its place on the clutch hub shown in the picture. i also tried to start it w drill but wasnt able to get 14mm nut to budge.

could it have to with the chain getting caught in the drive train a few times?? is something stuck?
Keyway should parallel with the crankshaft magneto stub. Also have you tried flipping your magnet over? Should look like this.
20221202_131252.jpg
20221202_131147.jpg

Did you try flipping the magnet over, the magnet/ keyway should be pointing at 1:00 o'clock if my mind serves me correct.
yes its about 1300. yes i also flipped the magnet. neither large gears will budge its like theyre stuck

yes its about 1300. yes i also flipped the magnet. neither large gears will budge its like theyre stuck
Ok sorry, I should have read your actual thread, your fighting gear problems then possibly.

im trying to post a video of what happens when i try to start it up. i peddle holding in the clutch, the drivetrain spins. When i let go of the clutch i come to a slow stop. No thunka thunka sound. How do i check if the woodruff is sitting correctly in the drivetrain?

im trying to post a video of what happens when i try to start it up. i peddle holding in the clutch, the drivetrain spins. When i let go of the clutch i come to a slow stop. No thunka thunka sound. How do i check if the woodruff is sitting correctly in the drivetrain?
There should of been a gear puller in your engine kit, unless it's a lower priced kit, then they make you buy it separate.

Keep peddling after you release the clutch lever.

Back