Cast mag rim repair

I’m gonna wait and see what Treatland wants to do to settle up with me about the damaged wheel, but
am considering ordering a set of spoked wheels from them. I’m also wondering if conical bearings can be converted to sealed, as the spoked set I’m looking at appears to come with conical bearings.
I still think the Worksman heavy spoked wheels are great... just a long wait for them. They are true out of the box because they make them to order and ship them in an indestructible box. Worth the $60 shipping cost as these other outfits always skimp on packing and shipping whic is the like cause of most damaged wheels especially from BS Berry.

I still think the Worksman heavy spoked wheels are great... just a long wait for them. They are true out of the box because they make them to order and ship them in an indestructible box. Worth the $60 shipping cost as these other outfits always skimp on packing and shipping whic is the like cause of most damaged wheels especially from BS Berry.
The issue with any bicycle rim is you can’t run speed rated tires, unless you know what sizes will fit. I did a lot of research and couldn’t figure it out. I’m gearing my bike to top out at 62, and plan to cruise between 40-50. I’m not trusting bicycle tires to hold at those speeds.

I got F&R Worksman Wheels on my Whizzer and cruise 40-50mph for the last 18 years and I run Cheng Shin Classic Knobbie Bicycle tires
Just saying their fine

But if Bruce thinks he's gonna be hitting speeds of 60mph for long distances, I agree Moped tires are best

Attachments

• DSCF9332.JPG
    DSCF9332.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF9343 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF9343 - Copy.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF7549.JPG
    DSCF7549.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF7548.JPG
    DSCF7548.JPG