Cast mag rim repair

Can you just imagine what they must charge a regular customer to do this???...lol...lol.
It would have to be a one off (one of a kind) to pay someone to repair a billet mag, instead of just buying a new cast mag
But then with a damaged billet mag , the rim hoop can be replace,
A cast aluminum mag repair is more difficult, No guarantee when doing that kind of repair

It would have to be a one off (one of a kind) to pay someone to repair a billet mag, instead of just buying a new cast mag

No guarantee when doing that kind of repair
I was thinking it was bent in another way, more of a wobble.

I didn't read through everything, so forgive me if it was covered. There are companies that specialize in wheel repair, including unbending cast aluminum wheels. They normally deal with car and truck wheels but I would see if you can find one and see if they are willing to repair it. We have one here in Omaha by the name of wheel tech and I would imagine there is a similar shop near you.

Repair will cost more than the Moped wheel

Some M/C alloy wheels can be very expensive,

I’m gonna wait and see what Treatland wants to do to settle up with me about the damaged wheel, but
am considering ordering a set of spoked wheels from them. I’m also wondering if conical bearings can be converted to sealed, as the spoked set I’m looking at appears to come with conical bearings.

Back