Central Pa. Rally

The reason I ask is that I have two events on Saturday that are 100+ miles apart. I'd like to do the Fort Miles (Cape Henlopen) living history event on Saturday and do your rally on Sunday.

Saturday is the official rally date. Sure will miss you if you're not here. :( If you can only come on Sunday, come early enough for the breakfast run. Not sure what time that will be. Depends on when everyone's ready. I would guess that we won't leave here before 9am.
Jay

Last edited:
Rally Address

People are asking for my address for the rally. Here it is:
2432 South 5th Avenue
Lebanon, Pa.

Come at 9am or later.
Jay

ohhhhhh, i want to go sooooo bad, next year i will be there i cant miss it. it better be as good or better than this year.

i want to go but my loser parents wont let me!!! im trapped in kansas! lol once i get a good bike ready or get a full lisecense i will go please wait for me! dont stop doing the rallys any time soon! thanks

i want to go but my loser parents wont let me!!! im trapped in kansas! lol once i get a good bike ready or get a full lisecense i will go please wait for me! dont stop doing the rallys any time soon! thanks

Okay, let's address these issues. First respect your parents. Second, Dorothy was in Kansas & went all the way to OZ without her parent's permission. So you should have no problem getting to Pa. by August 7th. Third you will never get a license because you can't even spell it. Just kidding, but you must admit that it's funny. Hope you can make it next year.
Jay

Vista, your parents are the best thing in your life weather you believe it now or not. I just lost my father 2 weeks ago and I am still a mess. When I was young I thought the same things you do but when you get older you will grow to appreciate the reasons they don't let you do things. It's because they love and care about you. It's as simple as that.
I look forward to meeting you next year.

Jim

I miss you pop...

Attachments

• IMG_0790.JPG
    IMG_0790.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Vista, your parents are the best thing in your life weather you believe it now or not. I just lost my father 2 weeks ago and I am still a mess. When I was young I thought the same things you do but when you get older you will grow to appreciate the reasons they don't let you do things. It's because they love and care about you. It's as simple as that.
I look forward to meeting you next year.

Jim

I miss you pop...

Vista, what Jim said is absolutley true. Cherish your folks, as you will truly miss them when they are gone.

I miss you too Dad...

Attachments

• BikerDad.jpg
    BikerDad.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 196
Back